Hugh Hefner introduced the world to 2010’s Playmate of the Year on May 15th at the Palms in Las Vegas. Hope Dworaczyk is her name, and I’m loving her makeup and hair at this party. If you want to recreate this easy but sexy look, check out the steps below:
1. Start with a silicone based makeup primer to smooth the skin and ensure that your makeup lasts the whole night.
2. Apply a medium coverage matte foundation all over your face with a brush or sponge and blend well. Hope’s foundation is more matte, so you can use a mattifying foundation such as Makeup Forever’s Mat Velvet or Maybelline’s Dream Matte Mousse OR simply buff your face with a loose powder to give any foundation the matte effect.
3. Lightly swipe a soft pink blush only onto the apples of your cheeks. Hope’s blush is subtle but she still looks naturally flushed and healthy.
4. Fill in your brows with a brow powder or pencil. Keep them natural. If you already have fuller brows, either fill in gaps, or simply skip this step.
5. This look is all about the lashes so keep your eyeshadow simple and clean! Choose a light ivory or shell colored shadow, such as MAC’s Shroom eyeshadow. Apply it from your brow bone to your lashline. Hope is wearing a neutral brown color in the crease of her eye to give slight definition and color.
6. Time for the lashes. Choose long, wispy false eyelashes such as Ardell’s lashes in #106 or #136. To take it one step further, glue several short length, individual lashes along your lower lashline as well.
7. Once the eyelash glue has dried, curl your lashes to open up your eyes, and apply several coats of volumizing mascara.
8. Next, line your top lashline with black liner (pencil or gel) in a medium thickness. Keep the liner on the outer 3/4 of the eye and taper it off before you reach the inner corner.
9. Hope’s lower waterline is rimmed with a jet black liner. I like MAC’s Smolder for the waterline, or use MUFE’s Aqua Eyes in black to get it to stay all night.
10. Apply a dark grey eyeshadow with a small brush on your lower lashline and buff it out. Most of the smokiness comes from the waterline, so keep the lower lashline soft and smudgy looking.
11. Last but not least choose a baby pink lipstick for your lips. YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ in Lingerie Pink #7 is perfect.